Virtual Family Forums- The Role of the Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities in Transition
Starting 12/7/2021 at 6:00 PM and ending on 12/7/2021 at 8:00 PM
• ESC of Western Reserve - Lake County ESC Events
• ESC of Western Reserve - Professional Development
• ESC of Western Reserve - Professional Learning Communities
• ESC of Western Reserve - Curriculum Directors
• ESC of Western Reserve - ESC of the Western Reserve
Who: Parents, Intervention Specialists, Staff working with transition-aged youth age 8 and upWhat: This series will present an overview of the unique process of transitioning students with disabilities age 14-22 from the educational environment to their life beyond school. Please view the flyer for additional information and registration!